Independent Living in New Port Richey, Florida
At Grand Villa of Delray Beach West, we offer an Independent Living lifestyle that is perfect for active seniors. We help our residents live life to the fullest with a full calendar of activities, friends right down the hall, and personal assistance when it’s needed.
Our all-inclusive monthly rate covers everything from fine dining to laundry and housekeeping services. Residents live in private apartments that range in size from large studios to spacious two bedrooms.
Grand Villa offers a care-free retirement in a community filled with fun. We’re ideally located near cultural destinations like the Arts Garage and the Center for the Arts at Old School Square, diverse and delicious restaurants, the Delray Beach Golf Club, and much more.
Enjoy a wide array of activities and events on-site. Our Activities Coordinator plans classes, lectures, and excursions. We’re also happy to assist you in organizing your own interest group.
Standard Independent Living Services
- 24-hour staffing
- Complimentary computer and Internet service
- Complimentary notary and fax services
- Complimentary use of washer and dryer
- Dynamic social and cultural calendar
- Exercise program
- Full service apartment housekeeping once weekly
- Linen and terry services along with personal laundry once weekly
- Restaurant-style dining three times daily
- Scheduled transportation to local medical appointments, shopping, banking, and planned group social outings
- Apartment maintenance
- Utilities (except phone)
- Upgrades such as daily housekeeping, personal laundry service, and more
- Guest accommodations available
Additional levels of care are available to meet individual needs. Our affordable, all-inclusive monthly fees are determined by pre-admission assessment, lifestyle, and level of care choices, and apartment layout. Contact us to learn more.