Senior Living Amenities
At Grand Villa in New Port Richey, Florida, we’ve designed our senior living community with your wants and needs in mind. Our easy-access amenities make life here very convenient. Following is a sampling of just a few of the assisted living services and amenities available to you.
Our residents can watch a movie, stroll in the courtyard, read in the library, surf the Internet, and so much more. Music, trivia, arts and crafts, entertainment, and speakers are always on our schedule. The choices are yours, and there are plenty of them.
There are several opportunities to stay in shape. Join a Yoga class or the walking club. Maybe you’d like to go on an outing to the mall or a local restaurant? All of our activities are fun, and help our residents stay in shape — socially, mentally and physically.
Family members at Grand Villa, are an important part of our community and are always invited to our parties and activities. And don’t forget your adorable pet! Residents may bring their well behaved pets under 20 pounds to live with them. We just know you and your pet will enjoy strolling the grounds while meeting friends or simply relaxing together in some of your favorite outdoor areas.
Community Amenities & Activities
- Daily opportunities to stay fit, such as Zumba and yoga classes, walking group and Wii bowling.
- Restaurant-style dining with fun events such as Tasty Traditions and the Passport Dining Experience.
- Hobby groups and making arts and crafts, a big hit around the holidays!
- Parties and celebrations for every occasion, including birthdays, anniversaries, milestones, even Elvis’ birthday!
- Activities for the mind and spirit, including guest lecturers, classes, and Bible study.
- Weekly excursions to local malls, restaurants, the library, and much more.
If you or your family member want a care free, active, and social senior lifestyle, then there’s no better option in the New Port Richey area than Grand Villa. We encourage you to call us today at 727-848-0151 to learn more!