Personal Care in New Port Richey, Florida
If more assistance with daily activities is needed, our Personal Care lifestyle at Grand Villa of New Port Richey, located in Florida’s Pasco County, may be your best choice. Our Personal Care lifestyle includes all the services of assisted senior living plus additional help with bathing, hygiene, dressing, incontinence, personal reminders, and escorts to meals and activities. Our goal is to provide watchful supervision while always respecting a resident’s privacy and dignity.
Personal laundry, linen, and terry change, daily light housekeeping and weekly full-service housekeeping are included in our Personal Care lifestyle. We work with residents and their families to determine the right frequency and amount of help.
Standard Personal Care Services
- 24-hour staffing
- Nurse on staff
- Medication management
- Arrangements for local medical appointments
- Bathing, hygiene, and dressing assistance
- Daily bed making and trash removal
- Daily and weekly housekeeping
- Linen, terry, and personal items laundered
- Daily activities and social programs
- Morning and evening assistance
- Personal reminders
- Prescription ordering and delivery
- Scheduled transportation to local medical appointments, shopping, banking, and planned group social outings
- Staff escort to meals and activities as needed
- Three meals daily with assistance, includes selective menu, special diets, and daily snacks
Additional levels of care are available to meet individual needs. Monthly fees are determined by pre-admission assessment and apartment layout. A hassle-free life full of friends and activities is waiting for you or your loved one at Grand Villa of New Port Richey. To learn more about the Assisted Living lifestyle, call us at Grand Villa of New Port Richey.