Respite Care in New Port Richey, Florida
At Grand Villa, a senior living community in New Port Richey, Florida, we understand that many families may not be ready for full-time senior Assisted Living or Memory Care residency. That’s why we offer Respite Care and Short-term Stays to help restore a caregiver’s energy and make it possible for home care to continue.
Senior Day Program
Our Senior Day Program is an excellent way to reduce the stress of family care giving and create a good experience for everyone involved. Studies on seniors show that isolation and loneliness decrease when they are in an active and enjoyable day program. Participants benefit from personal health and wellness services and social activities during the day, and then return home to familiar surroundings in the evening.
Family caregivers can use this program to provide interesting, active days for their loved one while they are at work, or take a well-deserved break from caregiving. Our Senior Day Program is an affordable alternative that can help seniors live at home longer, and prevent caregiver burnout.
Our Senior Day Program includes
- Gentle exercise, art classes, bingo, musical entertainment, sensory stimulation, pet therapy, and much more
- Supervision of medications
- Delicious hot meals, plus snacks
- Comfortable resting accommodations
- Flexible, extended hours are 7am to 7pm, seven days a week including holidays
- Participants attend as often as desired
If you are a family caregiver seeking Respite Care, call us for more information.